American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) Military Scholarship for Active Duty Military, National Guard, Reserves, Veterans, and Active Duty Military Spouses
ACHS offers a Military Scholarship Program for Active Duty Military, National Guard, Reserves, Spouses of Active Duty Military, and Veterans with an honorable discharge who are no longer eligible for military education benefits and have a demonstrated financial need. The ACHS Military Scholarship awards a one-time tuition scholarship of up to $1000 scholarship (not to exceed 35% of tuition).
- Complete the ACHS Scholarship Application and arrange for all transcripts and other application materials to be sent to ACHS. Download the application online here.
- Provide verification of U.S. military status – active duty or veteran status.
- Provide documentation supporting demonstrated financial need such as previous years' tax transcript, data available through the student's FAFSA if completed, or evidence of public assistance.
- Spouses must submit documents demonstrating their spouses’ current active duty.
- Enroll in minimum of 6 credit hours per enrollment.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be accepted for admission by the ACHS Admissions Committee or a continuing ACHS student in good academic standing.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com or by mail to ACHS, 5005 SW Macadam Avenue, Portland, OR 97239, Attn: Military Scholarships.
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is the nation’s oldest and largest need-based scholarship organization supporting U.S. military families.
Since 1962, the Foundation has provided 25,000 scholarships valued at more than $60 million, including $4,250,000 to more than 1,400 students for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Military Officers' Association of America Scholarship
MOAA provides a wide range of educational funding assistance to military servicemembers and their families. Learn more online here.