ACHS is continually working to improve educational standards and industry support for our Students and Graduates by maintaining and fostering strong ties to the natural health community.
- ABMP: Certificate in Aromatherapy and Diploma in Aromatherapy students are approved for student liability insurance; Certificate in Aromatherapy and Diploma in Aromatherapy graduates are approved for practitioner liability insurance. Students and Graduates must apply.
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA): The AIA recognizes the ACHS Certificate in Aromatherapy as a Level II approved aromatherapy program and the ACHS Diploma in Aromatherapy as a Level III Clinical Aromatherapy program.
American Herbalists Guild (AHG): Master Herbalist graduates are eligible for professional membership once they have met the AHG clinical requirement, available through the AHG mentorship program.
- American Holistic Health Association: The college is a Gold Circle Supporting Institutional Member of AHHA.
- Aromatherapy Registration Council: Certificate in Aromatherapy graduates are eligible to sit for the National Examination in Aromatherapy sponsored by ARC to become Registered Aromatherapists and to use the trademarked letters RA after their name.
Herb Growing and Marketing Network: Master Herbalist graduates are eligible for practitioner liability insurance.
- International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades: ACHS is an approved member of IFEAT, further evidencing our dedication to supporting sustainability and fair trade of essential oils and to providing comprehensive resources with the latest aromatherapy research for ACHS’s professional aromatherapy programs.
- Institute of Aromatic Medicine (IAM): Certificate in Aromatherapy and Diploma in Aromatherapy graduates can apply for membership.
International Federation of Aromatherapists: Certificate in Aromatherapy and Diploma in Aromatherapy graduates are eligible for professional membership.
International Iridology Practitioners Association: ACHS anatomy and physiology training is approved for iridology certification.
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy: ACHS is approved to offer Level One and Two aromatherapy curricula. Certificate in Aromatherapy and Diploma in Aromatherapy graduates are eligible for Professional Aromatherapist membership with NAHA.
National Association of Nutrition Professionals: Graduates of the ACHS Diploma in Holistic Health Practice program are eligible to apply to sit for the Holistic Nutrition Credentialing Board's (HNCB) Board Examination. The HNCB is a division of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP). NANP Professional Members who meet the board examination qualification criteria and successfully pass the Board Exam will earn the designation, "Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition." For more information, including a list of Board Exam eligibility criteria please visit www.nanp.org/hncb or call (800) 342-8037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Plant Savers: The College is a member of the Partners in Education Network. Students and graduates are eligible for membership.