ACHS Student Services
Excellent student service is our top priority. Please use the links to the left to access our online Student Services and see below for additional services.
Students: Submit your online registration for each semester online here.
To log into the Virtual Library, which includes a section for student downloads and student and graduate questionnaires, you will need a user id and password. This user id and password are different than your login for your virtual classroom. Please contact Student Services for your user name and password at (800) 487-8839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Online Services
- Request your free ACHS email account by sending an email to email@example.com. Then, log in online here once you receive your account credentials.
- Access MyACHS Connect, our Social Networking Community for ACHS Students and Alumni only: Click here.
- Access MyACHS.com, our Student Information Portal, for Degree Audits and Unofficial Transcripts: Click here.
- Subscribe to the ACHS Student Email Discussion List (current students and graduates only). Click here to subscribe. Then click on Join this Group.
- Subscribe to the College eNewsletter, The Reporter, for monthly holistic health and wellness tips, and developing college news. Click here to subscribe.
In The Virtual Library, You Will Find:
- An outstanding selection of online resources covering a wide range of subjects, modalities, and research.
- Two invaluable online research data resources, purchased by ACHS so current students can have cost-free access to the most recent and comprehensive research information possible.
- Student and Graduate Surveys: Mid Course Survey, End Course Survey, and Graduate Survey.
- Student Downloads: Transcript Request Form, Withdrawal Form, Deferral Form, Updated Assessments for select courses.
For additional student services, please call us at (800) 487-8839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.