The Graduate Certificate in Nutrition provides specialized training for Graduate students in advanced applied holistic nutrition.
Professionals working in the CAM field will be able to deepen their knowledge and understanding of how nutrition can be integrated into every wellness plan.
- Assemble a solid theoretical understanding of how to review, utilize and design scientific and clinical research.
- Demonstrate a strong theoretical understanding of anatomy and its relationship to physiology and how structure relates to function.
- Be able to compare and contrast specific pathological conditions and show clinical connections to each body systems and system interrelationships.
- Assess how factors like digestion, absorption and metabolism influence the effective use of macronutrients and micronutrients.
- Evaluate nutrition for life stages and for clients with various illnesses.
- Recognize food/dietary supplement/drug interactions.
Current Instructors: View full instructor bios and photos online here.
Bachelors degree from US Department of Education approved accredited institution, an admissions interview and recommendation for admission from the Dean of Admissions.
Tuition and Fees:
To estimate the program tuition and fees, click on the required course name below for each Total Course Price.